Kannad Marine has a complete customer services operation that handles the repair and servicing of our full range of Kannad Marine products. From scheduled battery changes to the service and repair of all Kannad Marine beacons our team is here to help.
Our in-house service department operates in support of our worldwide service agents who are fully trained and certified to service and repair Kannad Marine equipment.
For UK service contact us using the details at the bottom of the page, or to find your nearest service centre see our "Find a Service Centre" page.
Product Support UK
For spare parts, battery replacements or other general product support information please contact Customer Service as below:
Tel: +44 (0)23 9262 3808
Fax: +44 (0)23 9262 3998
Post: Customer Service
Airport Service Road
Portsmouth PO3 5PB
Registered in England No. 06952856
VAT NO GB 980 2079 17
How to return equipment to Kannad Marine
If your Kannad Marine product develops a fault and requires repair or servicing including battery replacement, please contact the dealer that you purchased the product from as they will be able to advise you what to do. Alternatively, you can contact the Kannad Marine distributor for your country who will be able to advise you where to return the product.
Kannad Marine offers a factory repairs service, but you must obtain an RMA (Return Materials Authorisation) number before you return any items to us. Please download and complete this form and follow the instructions below:
- Once we receive your completed form we will then process and issue you a Returns Authorisation Number to the email address provided
- Package the equipment securely. The best method is to use the box in which the product was supplied. Otherwise, make sure the equipment cannot be damaged
- Some types of equipment, particularly EPIRBs and PLBs, are designed to generate alarm signals. Make sure this cannot happen. For PLBs, remove the battery and enclose it with the PLB. For EPIRBs, remove the antenna and enclose it with the EPIRB OR WRAP THE ENTIRE EPIRB in metal foil
- If the item being returned is to be covered under warranty, please return with a copy of proof of purchase
- We then ask you to write the RMA number on the box you are returning and return to the address below:
Airport Service Rd,