- Published on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 10:00
Survitec, our Australian distributor, is sponsoring and supporting Sailors With DisAbilities (SWD) with Kannad Marine safety products. Ocean yacht racing at the best of times can be a dangerous sport, however with a full crew of 19 sailors on board, some of whom are profoundly disabled, the hazards can be magnified.
Survitec Australia is a committed long term sponsor of the Sailors With DisAbilities (SWD) group and have recently up-rated the safety equipment on board the SWD ocean racing boat, Wot Eva.
- Sales Managers in the spotlight
- Danish Carbon3 racing trimaran crew to be equipped with SafeLink R10s
- SafeLink R10 awarded DAME 2011 Special Mention at METS 2011
- SafeLink R10 Survivor Recovery System nominated for Dame 2011 Award
- Kannad Marine R10 makes a splash with the press
- Motor Boat & Yachting Magazine Test The Safelink R10